Sw beef and potato massaman curry. Traditional Massaman curry is a Thai curry that's rich but relatively mild heat-wise. It contains lots of spices -which can vary from curry to curry, plus meat, potatoes and coconut cream or milk. I absolutely love Massaman – the beef version, my Lamb Massaman Curry Recipe and I also make.
A Massaman curry or a Thai beef and potato curry made quickly in the instant pot. Remember that massaman curry paste recipe I shared with you yesterday? You know, the one with onions and garlic, coriander, cinnamon, lemongrass, and dry red chilies. You can cook Sw beef and potato massaman curry using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sw beef and potato massaman curry
- You need 1 kg of lean stewing beef cubed.
- Prepare 1 of onion fine sliced.
- It’s 6 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 1 tbs of massa man curry paste.
- It’s 1 tbs of tarrimand paste.
- Prepare 100 ml of light coconut milk.
- You need of I tsp fish sauce.
- You need 1 piece of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 of kilo of new potatoes.
- You need 1 of small bag of baby spinach.
- You need 1 of stock pot.
- It’s 1 1/2 pint of water.
This epic Thai coconut curry takes time to make but you'll be rewarded with a rich, fragrant curry with fall apart meat and beautiful layers of flavours that you Massaman Curry. Peanuts, coconut, aromatic fresh and ground spices, potatoes and fall apart beef. Massaman curry is also known as Muslim Curry because it originated in the Muslim communities of Thailand. But Massaman Curry is Thai through Fragrant and Flavorful Instant Pot Thai Massaman Curry with Beef has creamy coconut, tender beef, potatoes and crunchy peanuts that combine to.
Sw beef and potato massaman curry instructions
- With a couple a sprays of fry light in a large casserole pan fry the massaman paste for a minute.
- Add stewing beef and brown.
- Add onions and soften.
- Add tarrimand paste and kaffir lime leaves and fish sauce.
- Add stock pot and water and coconut milk and stir.
- Add potatoes and spinach and cinnamon stick.
- Place in an oven on 170° for 2 1/2 hours or until it reduced to a thick sauce.
- Serve with rice.
- Don't throw away the excess of coconut milk I freeze mine in 100ml pots for future use.
Massaman curry can be served with rice but as there's already potato, I feel a side dish of stir fried Asian greens is more suitable. Massaman curry can be made with chicken, beef, or lamb, and it's an elegant dish to serve for weeknight meals or dinner parties alike. Finish the curry: Clean the pot used for braising the beef and replace it on the stove. This Beef Massaman Curry is made with beef, coconut milk, potatoes and peanuts. Learn how to make this authentic curry with this fail-proof recipe!